Continuum of Care
Tools for Partners
The Contra Costa Homeless Continuum of Care utilizes a web-based Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) which helps gives our collaboration of homeless agencies a better way to collect data, coordinate care, and manage operations. The HMIS can be used to produce an unduplicated count of homeless persons, understand patterns of service use, and measure the effectiveness of homeless programs in Contra Costa County. If your program serves homeless individuals or families and you would like to become an HMIS partner agency, please contact email@example.com.
Service Provider Forms
- Client Release of Information Authorization and List of Partner Agencies
- Contra Costa Standardized HMIS Intake Form
- Contra Costa Standardized HMIS Exit form
- Contra Costa Standardized HMIS Update Form
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Intake Form
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Exit Form
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Update Form
- Service Transaction Log
- Service Code Definitions
- Self Sufficiency Outcomes Matrix
- Access the Contra Costa HMIS Database (secure site)
The Contra Costa Continuum of Care offers training for partner agencies on a variety of topics.
NOFA - Notice of Funding Availability
The CoC Program (24 CFR part 578) is a program the Department of Housing and Urban Development and is designed to promote a community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness; to provide funding for efforts by nonprofit providers, States, and local governments to quickly re-house the homeless while minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused by homelessness; to promote access to and effective utilization of mainstream programs by the homeless; and to optimize self-sufficiency among those experiencing homelessness. Please find the most recent Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) process below.
- Competition Awards - 1/04/2018
- Consolidated Application | Priority Listing - 9/26/2017
- Project Ranking - 9/7/2017
- Public Solicitation - 7/19/2017
Requests for Proposals
Antioch Library Evening CARE Center for Families: