skip to content, health centers and clinics, search, accessibility statement
  • Home
  • Topics
  • Services
  • Health Coverage
  • Connect with CCHS: 

Breaking News

Health Advisory

Last updated: October 16, 2017, 1:40 pm

How to help North Bay Wildfire Victims:

Wildfire relief organizations prefer monetary donations at this time. For safety reasons, and to avoid blocking emergency traffic, please don’t bring donations to areas affected by wildfires.

Places to donate in Contra Costa:

The Bay Area Air Quality Management District has declared a health advisory due to heavy smoke from the North Bay Fires. For more information visit

Family Access — Using myccLink on Behalf of Others

Family access, also called "proxy access," lets you manage other people's myccLink accounts for them.

Parents can access medical records on myccLink, including growth charts and vaccinations, for their children under 12. Qualified adults can access myccLink for other consenting adults who need help managing their online accounts.

With family access privileges, you can:

  • Schedule a checkup for your child
  • Send a message to your loved one's doctor
  • Get most test results online
  • Request prescription refills
  • Print your child's immunization record for school

How to Sign Up for Family Access

Please note, you must have your own myccLink account in order to obtain proxy access.

For Children 11 and Under

Parents with children age 11 or under can submit a request online. From your own myccLink account, scroll over the "My Family’s Records" tab and select the "Family Access Settings" option. Then click "Request access to a minor’s record" and fill out the form. We will review your request within a few days.

For Adults

First, you will need to fill out a paper proxy access request form. If you're managing a myccLink account for another adult, he or she will also need to sign the form.

The completed form must be delivered in person to a Health Information Management (HIM) representative at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center or your health center by the patient or the person requesting proxy access, who must show a photo ID. HIM staff will process the paperwork and link the proxy user's myccLink account to the other person's account.

For more information, call our toll-free customer support line at 1-844-622-5465 or email us at