CCHP COVID-19 Information
- DHCS Significant Stakeholder Updates 8/6/21 includes:
- Medi-Cal COVID-19 Vaccination Incentive Program
- New COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement for Health Care Facilities Workers
- Federal Emergency Rental Assistance Resources
- Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)/No Wrong Door (NWD)
- Additional Published COVID-19 PHE Guidance
- Additional COVID-19 Responses
- COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility and Appointment Scheduling↗
- Contra Costa Health Services (CCHS) Coronavirus Call Center:
844-729-8410 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- CCHS Latest Coronavirus information↗
- COVID-19 Vaccine Administration: Initial and Upcoming Policy
- COVID-19 Codes, Effective Dates, and PACES Deployment Dates as of 12.28.2020
- Contra Costa Public Health Department - COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Orders
- COVID-19 FAQs:
- COVID-19 Testing:
- COVID-19 Test Kits
- DHCS COVID-19 Virus and Antibody Testing Guidance
- CDPH Updated COVID Testing Guidelines. The CDPH guidelines↗ have been updated to prioritize COVID testing into four tiers. The first tier includes individuals who are hospitalized, tests for investigation and management of outbreaks, and close contacts of confirmed cases. The second tier includes all other symptomatic individuals, and individuals who are asymptomatic but living in high risk settings, including individuals residing in SNFs.
- DMHC Regulations. The DMHC regulations↗ outline requirements for coverage of COVID testing for essential workers. The regulations require that COVID testing for essential workers be considered medically necessary and covered by the plan, regardless of whether the member has COVID symptoms or has been exposed to COVID. These emergency regs are not applicable to Medi-Cal.
- COVID-19 Public Therapeutic:
- Paxlovid Pill Member Flyer | Spanish
- Health Data COVID-19 Public Therapeutic Locator
Locations of publicly available COVID-19 Therapeutics. Dataset only includes locations for Evusheld (monoclonal antibody), Molnupiravir (antiviral), and Paxlovid (Antiviral). COVID-19 therapeutics require a prescription to obtain. Limitations: public contact information.
- CalHOPE Crisis Support Resources for Mental Health Issues Exacerbated by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) Form
If sending a specimen to Public Health Lab for testing, submit this form with PH Lab Requisition Form and specimen. This form replaces the CCHS PUI Form.
- COVID-19 Waiving of Cost-Sharing Amounts.
- CMS, DOL and Treasury guidance↗
- California Medical Association weekly COVID-19 information↗
- DHCS HCPCS codes for COVID-19 Diagnosis↗
- DHCS' COVID-19 Medi-Cal Response↗
- DHCS' COVID-19 Non-Medi-Cal Provider Billing and Testing Guidance – 9/22/20
- DHCS COVID-19 Guidance for NEMT and NMT Providers↗
- DHCS APL 20-008 - Mitigating Health Impacts of Secondary Stress Due to COVID-19
- DHCS APL 20-014 - Mitigating Negative Health Outcomes due to COVID-19
- DHCS APL 20-008 – The Office of the Surgeon General provided sources of reference for negative outcomes as a result of secondary health effects
- DHCS Well Child Visit and COVID-19 Recommendations
- DHHS Provider Relief Funds Information↗