Who needs immunizations? EVERYONE!
Find out what vaccines are recommended for you and your family by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Latest News & Information
- Questions About Measles Vaccine
- Letter to Schools about SB277
- Sample Letter for 6th Grade Parents | Spanish
- Letter to Child Care/Preschool Providers about SB277
- Community Immunity: What You Can Do
- School Immunization Levels in Contra Costa County
- Traveling to another country? Measles is widespread. Protect yourself and your family.
Where can I get vaccinated in Contra Costa?
The best place to get vaccinated is at your regular health care doctor or clinic. Other places to get vaccines include:
- Community Immunization Providers | Spanish (PDF)
- Public Health Immunization Clinics
- Public Health Travel Immunization Clinic
Pharmacies and grocery stores often have immunizations services. Check their websites for details
Schools & Child Care Requirements
Information and Materials
For Health Care Providers
- Vaccines for Children Program
- California Immunization Registry
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program