N O T I C E
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the application timeline remains flexible. Please check back to this website and refer to ERAS for further details.
Thank you for your interest in our program. We will only accept applications through ERAS for the 2022-2023 academic year between September 28th thru October, 31st, 2022. All support documentation must also be submitted through ERAS (NO faxes, mail, or emails will be accepted). Graduation from medical school or medical residency greater than 18 months, will result in an automatic screen out. Appeals can be mailed to Dr. Estela Hernandez, APD and Selection Chair.
- Must have graduated from medical school or medical residency within one and a half (1.5) years of applying (January 1st, 2021).
- Must have passed USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX I for application review. Max of two attempts to pass either USMLE Step or COMLEX exams will be accepted.
- Must have passed USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX 2 prior to ranking (by end of February).
- Must have a minimum of 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Must be responsible for her/his/their application completeness in ERAS.
- Must be responsible for all other requirements and documentation as specified by ERAS (transcripts, personal statement etc.).
- We encourage applicants to share their commitment to under-resourced communities, full-spectrum and their experience with distance traveled.
- We do not sponsor any type of Visas.
- IMG APPLICANTS: MUST also submit ECFMG certification showing "Yes" status.