N O T I C E
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the application timeline remains flexible. Please check back to this website and refer to ERAS for further details.
Thank you for your interest in our program. We will accept completed applications through ERAS for the 2021-2022 academic year from September 29, 2021 through October 31, 2021. All applications and support documentation must be submitted via ERAS only; we will not review or accept faxed, mailed, emailed, or hand-delivered copies. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please submit your application only after ALL items are completed; submitting an incomplete application will cause your file review to be delayed. Below are our criteria for application.
- You must apply within 1½ years of graduation from medical school. (For 2021-22, you must have graduated after January 1, 2020.)
- All eligible candidates must pass each step of USMLE and/or COMLEX within two attempts.
- A minimum of 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- All other requirements and documentation as specified by ERAS.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to make sure his/her/their application in ERAS is complete.
If you are an IMG applicant, in addition to the above:
- All eligible candidates must submit approved ECFMG certification at the time of application. Please note: ECFMG status must show "YES". Receipts of application or ECFMG status reports will NOT be sufficient. We will not screen applications if this certification is pending. It is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete for review; if these items are pending but come through before October 15th, please notify us and we will try to re-review. Please also be aware that our program is unable to sponsor any type of Visa.
- U.S. clinical experience is strongly recommended. Letters of recommendation from these experiences are very helpful.
We have the capacity to interview approximately 150 candidates. Should we reach capacity, all remaining eligible applicants will be invited to our Wait List. Those on our Wait List will be notified if an interview slot becomes available. Applicants on the Wait List may appeal status. Applications received after October 31st, as well as incomplete applications will not be reviewed due to the sheer volume of applications we receive each season.
We are continually amazed at and honored by the enthusiasm and quality of our applicant pool and will do our utmost to interview all highly qualified applicants. Thank you for your interest in our program and please feel free to contact us if you have questions about the above information at: email@example.com